8.29.2006

Moved In

I'm finally back "home," so I'll be able to update more frequently, since I have a computer all to myself! Woo!

I don't have much time at the moment, but I do want to "jot down" a thought I had the other day:

God never tells me He loves me. He never once says, "I love you". But never once do I doubt that it's true...because God's way of expressing love proves it. We all know some people say those famous three words, but they're easy to say. It's much more of a challenge to show it. And that's exactly what God does. He clothed His son in flesh, and nailed Him to a cross. That SCREAMS "I love you" leaving no room for doubt.

So here's a challenge I'm posing to myself: leave no room for others to doubt my love for them. I'll admit, it seems pretty impossible, but with Christ, I can do all things.

No comments: