9.12.2007

Can't Relate

Relationships are so complicated...at least for me they are. I have so many reservations, fears, and insecurities. I always have my defenses up, and I question EVERYTHING. Lord, help my future husband. He's gonna have his hands full in the beginning of our relationship!

I get to see Ella and Luke in 3 days! I can't wait. Luke's gonna be my cuddle buddy.

I need a dog. Or a really good teddy bear. Or I could just kidnap Luke.

I saw Evan Almighty tonight. Just to clarify, the flood was indeed about God's wrath...not about people 'working together in pairs'. That's just silly. One thing I did like: "God" says, "If you ask God for patience, He won't give you patience, He'll give you the opportunity to be patient."

Well...good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should definitely get a dog because then I could come over and play with it.

Shiana said...

I would so get a dog...if we were allowed to have pets.