6.24.2006

Love Song

Ponder this: If God wrote a love song, how would it sound? What would the lyrics be?

You know, I don't think God would write a song to express love; He's so beyond that. He knows my heart, what will make it beat faster. He captures my heart and steals my breath with glory filled sunsets and moonlit lakes. He sings to me in a cool spring breeze; first rustling through the fresh green leaves, then cascading gently over me, lingering just long enough to whisper, "you're beautiful." He woo's me with a peaceful star filled sky, and causes me to fall for Him by making one fall for me. These are God's words of affection, His candlelit dinners, and His long slow dances. These are His firm embraces, gentle kisses, His love song. These are the things that my soul's Lover orchestrates, so that I might know His everlasting love for me.

No comments: