6.21.2006

UMobile

I visited the University of Mobile this weekend. I loved it. It felt like home. I have no clue whether or not I’ll end up there...I'm still prayin.

I was indescribably nervous about traveling down there, and about how awkward it would be. But God is so faithful! I’m glad that things were smoothed over, and that the friendship still remains. Now I’ve just gotta figure out how to remove my heart from the matter, if that’s even possible. Is it wrong for me to hope that God will restore this relationship someday? I know it’s wrong for me to dwell on it, and I believe that with time it will subside. Lord, let the time fly!

My greatest fear is that this will end up being in vain, that I’ll neglect God in thought. “…be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” That’s what I’m so hungry for.

No comments: