7.24.2006

7/01/06

What a...week. I'm not sure if I could find one word to sum it all up with. Wait. Roller coaster. How appropriate, the theme was "thrill ride." The place was so beautiful. There was a brooke that flowed down the mountain, and through a prayer garden. A treasured memory was made there, actually, there were two. One was a quiet time on Psalm 1, under trees that lined the brooke bank. As I walked away, God surprised me with a firefly - and then more. I so love fireflies. The second was Thursday night. It was the night of the break-down. I just sat on the most hidden, tree surrounded bench and cried out. I sang to Him. He gave me a light show. We held hands that night in worship. It was our date. The best date I've ever been on...but could I have honestly expected any less? I desire intimacy like that with Him every day-the kind that's stronger and newer each time.

No comments: