7.18.2006

LOVELY Day!

God took my breath away and swept me off my feet today...the thought of it still steals my breath.

About 3 months ago I heard this song on the radio that blessed me SO much. I was praisin Jesus like crazy driving to K-town, but at the end, the station didn't announce who the artist was.

Last month, I was in a car in Palm Bay with people that don't even know me, and the song came on. I know those people think I'm crazy, cause I got crazy excited, and asked them to stay in the car until the song was over...but, once again, the artist's name wasn't announced.

A couple of days a thought popped in my head: "I wonder if that guy that opened for Casting Crowns could be the one who sings that song." And yes! It is that guy! And yes, Wal Mart had the last Josh Bates CD today when I went looking for it.

I haven't felt this...in love...this...romanced, in quite a while.

Thank you Father, for blessing me so much today. Thank you Josh Bates for using the talents God's given you to praise His name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.