7.02.2006

Home Again

Camp was...an experience. I actually wrote a journal entry in my "real" journal on the way home yesterday that I'll add later, which basically sums camp up, for the most part.

Surprisingly, I miss being there. We had a pretty rocky start, and it wasn't until Thursday that I really opened myself up to God, and got out of His way. (Well, at least my thoughts got out of His way.) I was being quite negative, because the people there shocked me. Here are some things that I heard/saw in the first day:

(In worship) "I left my cigarettes!"
(From one of our girls) "A guy just walked into that room, and the girl only had a towel on."

You think that's shocking? I'm not gonna tell you what else happened... And the adult "chaperones" didn't care. The staffers on the other hand, were nothing short of AMAZING. They were such a blessing. I'd love to be on the FUGE staff for a summer.

God made His presence known to me, and to our youth, for sure. I've gotta cut this short, will finish later...

No comments: